V:TES Online, previously named "JOL" (as in Jyhad OnLine) is the oldest online platform for online V:TES play. It is focused on non-real-time play, meaning a single game can span over days while players interact in an asynchronous fashion.
No install is required as V:TES Online is played in browser. However, it is strongly recommanded to join the JOL Discord Server. You can use the Decks menu to build you decks, or just paste a deck exported from Amaranth (use the Export button).
You need to ask around on the main chat for someone to create a game for you. If you're a regular player, you will probably get the necessary role soon enough. Once you're in a game, check the Help menu topside for the necessary commands.
- pool [PLAYER] [+|-]AMOUNT: Add or remove pool
- blood [PLAYER] [REGION CARD] [+|-]AMOUNT: Add or remove blood
- capacity [PLAYER] [REGION] CARD [+|-]amount: Increase or decrease capacity
- discard CARD|random [draw]: Discard
- draw [crypt] [NUM]: Draw
- edge [PLAYER] [burn]: Take or move the edge
- label [PLAYER] [REGION] CARD [text here]: Put a label on a card
- move [PLAYER] [REGION] CARD [PLAYER] [REGION] [CARD]: Move a card
- order index1 index2 index3 index4 index5: Reorder players seatings
- play [vamp] CARD [@ DISCIPLINES] [PLAYER] [REGION] [CARD] [draw]: Play a card
- random [NUMBER]: Roll a die
- show [REGION] amount [[PLAYER]|all]: Show a card
- shuffle [PLAYER] [REGION] [num]: Shuffle cards
- transfer [REGION] VAMP [+|-]AMOUNT : Transfer blood
- lock [PLAYER] [REGION] CARD : Lock a card
- unlock [PLAYER] [REGION] [CARD] : Unlock a card
- votes [PLAYER] [REGION CARD] [+|-]AMOUNT: Mark the number of votes on a vampire